Who are we?
In a word, Juliette & Chocolat is a paradise for chocoholics! We are a chocolate shop and restaurant specialized in decadent desserts: intense triple chocolate brownies, fondues, crepes, waffles, pastries and much, much more!
Working in the pastry department you will help make the treats we sell in Juliette & Chocolat restaurants as well as in stores across Quebec and on our E-comm.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- craft our pastries, brownies and other desserts according to our recipes, as directed by the pastry chef.
- respecting our standards, recipes, and delays to ensure consistently delicious products
- keep the working space clean and organized
- manipulate pastry machines and kitchen tools in a safe and secure manner
We are looking for someone who:
- is dynamic, dependable and sociable
- is a great team member and communicates well
- can work and move around for long periods of time
- applies safety and hygiene rules to the letter and is adept at following guidance and training