Who are we?
In a word, Juliette & Chocolat is a paradise for chocoholics! We are a chocolate shop and restaurant specialized in decadent desserts: intense triple chocolate brownies, fondues, crepes, waffles, pastries and much, much more!
- are motivated
- love being part of a team
- have strong human values
- are outgoing
- are passionate about food and desserts
- are willing to move around
We want you in our team!
The managers and assistant managers of a Juliette & Chocolate restaurant make sure all our guests have an blissful and sweet experience by offering FAST & WELCOMING CUSTOMER SERVICE, DELICIOUS MEALS AND DESSERTS, in a FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
Advantages of working at Juliette & Chocolat:
- a four-day working week
- flexible hours that can accommodate studies and other activities
- free meals and free coffee
- rebates on our decadent confections
- continuous growth, learning, and perfecting
- health insurance
- gym membership
- yearly raises
- performance bonuses and premiums
The manager and assistant manager supervises the restaurant operations and ensures that:
- all our quality standards are respected for customer service, food quality, and hygiene
- financial objectives are attained by managing costs, growing revenue, and motivating the team
- team members are continually learning and growing on the job
To excel, the manager and assistant manager should continually strive to improve Juliette & Chocolat by contributing and implementing ideas to help us grow!
If you feel you can contribute to our mission and our growth, send us your CV via the application below, and join Juliette’s team!